Like its predecessor, the MJX B18 PRO also features a travel-friendly foldable design. With folded arms measure just 165*90*70mm and weigh about 400 grams. Thanks to the 1506 2200KV brushless motors and 8A ESC, it has a top speed of up to 40Km/h (25mph).
The MJX Bugs18 PRO has a 4K camera installed on a 3-axis gimbal. The angle of the camera can be remotely adjusted if needed. The 1/3inch CMOS image sensor is matched with an f/2.0 lens that provides a 120° field of view (FOV). The MJX B18Pro drone can record 3840×2160@30fps or 1920×1080@60fps videos on the local micro SD card.
Its 7.7V 2950mAh battery pack allows about 25 minutes of flight time. Thanks to the fail-safe return to home (RTH) function, the drone will return autonomously to the take-off point in case of transmitter signal loss or low battery voltage.
- Compact size with folding arms;
- Brushless motors with ESC;
- Triple-stabilization system (GPS + Air Pressure + Optical Flow);
- 3-Axis gimbal and electronic image stabilization (EIS);
- 4K camera with 1/3inch CMOS image sensor and 3840 x 2160 resolution;
- Intelligent flight modes (Follow, Surround, TapFly, Point of interest, and Electronic fence);
- Max transmission range of 3Km;
- About 25 minutes of flight time.
Packaging Box Size : 27cm x 23cm x 9.3cm / 1.27kg
Each spare battery weight : 114g