DIY Lamp arts & crafts
- Selected wooden coasters, high quality and unique.
- Integrating decoration and practicality, it is a must for home.
- It is a unique decoration that perfectly matches your personality and style.
- With various decoration styles, multiple decoration options.
- The decoration is simple and easy to have crafting time with family/friends/lovers.
- A unique gift, suitable for all kinds of unforgettable occasions.
Check out this fun mosaic coaster DIY Kit for your little ones to start creating with their hands. Mosaic Art is Entertaining especially for children! This fun DIY project contains everything you and your children need to make beautiful mosaic coasters, which would make thoughtful handmade presents for friends and family.
1. Apply glue on coaster
2. Stick mosaic pieces to form design. Wait for mosaic pieces to dry. They should not shift around. Approximately 10 minutes.
3. Mix powder and water to create paste (add water slowly using a spoon, form paste that is thick like toothpaste)
4. Apply a layer of powder paste on the design to fill up the gaps. Let it dry. Approximately 20 minutes.
5. Wipe off excess powder paste with sponge. The powder paste will not be removable from the mosaic surface after it has completely dried - so please don't wait too long to remove the paste.
6. Leave to air dry
The kit includes:
Coaster base size (Circle-9.5cm, square-9*9cm)
1 pack Mosaic tiles
1 x Alcohol Glue
1 x Sponge
1 x caulking agent
1 x Mixing Bowl 1 x spatula 1 x plain wooden coaster 1 x instruction manual
Package box size : 15cm x 10cm x 4cm / 0.2kg