The Cheerson CX-23 quadcopter is offered with a nice combo FPV transmitter with excellent range. You can find on the front panel, besides the usual control sticks, another 6 buttons (Power ON/OFF, Return to home, One key to take off, One key to land, Camera and Mode). Additional to the status LCD (Telemetry) on top of the remote controller is located a 4’3″ 5.8G FPV monitor which allows to display the camera’s live video feed.
Thanks to the GPS positioning system, when the CX-23 is out of control range it will return autonomously to the take of point.
Cheerson CX-23 features and specs
- GPS positioning system;
- 1306 KV3300 brushless motors;
- Complete 5.8G FPV system (VTX and 4.3″ FPV monitor);
- OSD telemetry (flight altitude and speed, #satellites, battery level, etc.);
- Full HD 720 camera
- Circle hovering;
- Failsafe auto-return to home;
- Battery voltage alarm and safe landing;
- Up to 500 meters control and FPV range;
- About 14 minutes flight time.
Included with the Cheerson CX-23 drone
- Transmitter with 5.8G FPV screen;
- 7.4V 1200mAh Li-Po Battery;
- Battery charger with AC adapter;
- 2 pieces of spare propellers (CW and CCW);
- Landing Skids;
- USB data cable;
- Propeller fixing mount;
- Instruction guide.